Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Welcome to 'Fools Love Gold'

Hello and welcome!
I just wanted to take this post as a chance to tell you a little bit about my blog!
I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Brooke and I live in North Carolina, US. I'm currently attending NC State University. Also, I love blueberry muffins, knitting, and my cat, Buttons.
Previously I had started a very small blog with WordPress, but I found that I enjoyed using Blogger  more. 
Anyways! This blog will be a little different than the previous blog I started. With this blog I'd like to record my journey of making a luxurious life (or at least what appears to be) happen on a low budget - almost like fool's gold, which is where I got the idea for the name of this blog (eh?, eh?). I'm a full time college student (aka I'm broke), which sort of forces me to live on a tight budget. I still plan to post about beauty, DIY and crafts, fashion, hair, as well as lifestyle, health, and fitness, except now with a focus of only using budget-friendly products and supplies. If you have any specific posts you'd like to see or have any questions, please email me! (foolslovegold@gmail.com)
I should have my social media sites set up soon and I'll let you know when they're ready to follow!
Thank you so much and I hope to see you soon!
Stay golden,
xx Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment